Saturday, October 27, 2012

Twin Octopus Halloween

I just could not resist!  These little love bugs (or love octopi) are just too cute to let this time pass without linking up to Kellie’s Korner! 
I love the twins in everything Pink and Blue, so these costumes were a must have!  Emma Grace wore the pink octopus when she was 1 and probably again when she was 2.  So it is only fitting that Addison get a wear out of it this year.  I am super cheep when it comes to costumes, and play things.  I lucked out and found the same one in blue for Preston on Ebay!!!!  These costumes were from Baby Style when it existed (I don’t even think they are still around, which is such a shame because they always had the cutest things for little ones).
 
 
Preston is always so happy in pictures and Addison is always throwing the biggest fit!  Oh the drama of little girls.
 
This picture cracks me up. 
Preston is so macho with his zippers pried open, and his chest hair exposed!  He is going to be quite the ladies man when he is 45!

4 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I think addison misses me! Love you octopuses!

Amy Schuler said...

I love the costumes! Too cute!

Char said...

So cute!

Audrey said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how much they've grown since July!