Monday, October 22, 2012

Favorites

I have favorite foods, favorite shoes, favorite stores, and very strong opinions on my favorite car.  However, I can assure everyone in this world that I do not have favorite children, like I have been accused of lately.  I have been taking a lot of pictures of Preston and posting them on Facebook and my Blog because he loves to have his picture taken, and he does not nap anymore.  So when sister is sleeping we get our one on one picture time.  Plus I think Addison is going to be a little camera shy because she hates having her picture taken, as soon as I get the camera out she throws her head on the ground and will not look up until I leave the area.  Therefore, lately you have seen a lot of pictures of Preston.  Please don’t judge me, and Addison please always know that I love you and you are my favorite youngest daughter….



1 comment:

Char said...

Ha ha ha! I can't imagine anyone thinking that you have a favorite child. Of all people - never you.
Love you Laura.