Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice Days....

Well we’ve almost made it thru the snow days. After being home Monday thru Thursday with the kids I finally had to tell Ryan that I had to go to work to have some alone time. So I had a nice long day at work today and loved it!!! Yesterday was fun though because Mary and Lucy packed up and came over for a little while to get out of their house. My mother is still without electricity along with thousands of other people in Northwest Arkansas. My family was so fortunate to not loose ours. I don’t know what we would have done if we had to sit in a cold house for days.

Tonight Ryan and I decided that we did not want to sit in the house and play Narnia Castle with Taylor (his new favorite game that he refuses to play by himself), so we got in the truck and went to Shogun for dinner. Taylor loves to go there and watch the show and eat with chopsticks. Unfortunately we were not the only family that wanted to get out of the house because the restaurant was packed. It was going to be an hour wait to get to sit at the grill so we settled for a table. Taylor was not too terribly disappointed because we got to sit by the fish tank and that entertained him well.



















2 comments:

Char said...

Laura - Taylor looks just like you! Look at the picture with your faces side-by-side! You will see the same eyes, nose and beautiful smile!
Yep - he looks like his Momma!
xoxoxo
Nene

Audrey said...

I am so glad you all were able to stay warm through the storm. The kids look like they had a blast at home with mom and dad! I love all the pictures!