Sunday, January 25, 2009

Taylor Comments In Sunday School

This morning Taylor’s Sunday school teacher gave me a recap of their bible story conversation, and it was too cute not to post:

The teacher was discussing Jesus’ baptism, and how Jesus will love us forever, and forgive us for all of the things that we do that might not be right. Well Taylor pipes up and says “that is really good Ms. Nikki because I do lots of bad things.” Taylor’s friend Kenneth then pipes up and says “that is good because I do even more bad things than Taylor.” I guess the two of them were confessing their sins, and just needed to get something off of their shoulders.

These two are too funny, and I love hearing their thoughts.

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Jonathan and I have laughed and laughed over this. It is like Taylor found out for doing bad things.

Char said...

Taylor - your little heart is so tender and sweet. We all need a Savior - none of us choose to be "good" all the time.
Love you bunches -
Nene