Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pizza Party - Farewell to Emily

Tonight we had a pizza party to wish Emily farewell as she heads back to New York tomorrow morning. I am so proud of her for being so independent and procuring her dreams as she finished up college at NYU. She is morning into her first apartment, which is located in Brooklyn. I just pray she is safe. My little Taylor misses her so much while she is gone, as do the rest of us. Good luck Emily, and don’t forget to come home and visit.

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of Emily to post, but I do have a couple the bath that Lucy and Emma took together tonight. Mary and I both think is will mark the first of many to come.






Lucy’s Mohawk


1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

That was fast Sister! I'm going to steal them for my blog!