Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Children

Emma you are now eating Squash and Sweet Peas and you kind of like them. You hate cereal, but the veggies make it tolerable. You really just prefer your momma’s milk, and that make me feel so good. You are now starting to roll over from back to belly. You love your daddy very much, and you love looking at him and saying dada, dada. You also crack up at your big brother and his funny gestures. He loves to get in your face and say “who’s that mask man, who’s that mask man.”

Taylor you love to emulate everything your daddy does, but you really don’t like your daddy most of the time. You love to have all of your mother’s attention (leaving none for anyone else, and I love that you love me so much). You love your wrestling, and ask every night if you get to go tonight. You are really excited about moving out to the farm. But you don’t seem thrilled about sleeping in one of the upstairs bedrooms. You keep saying your just going to sleep with me and daddy, which knowing you there is a good possibility of that.

You guys are so sweet and I just love capturing every minute of your life.

4 comments:

The Bost Family said...

You should taste the carrots. THey are really good! Even Jonathan liked them! Hopefully Emma Grace will like them as much as Lucy does.

The Bost Family said...

http://www.mikabethedwardsphotography.com/

Char said...

OMG! I love Mika Beth Edwards Photography site! Amazing pictures! Are there some of Lucy on the site that I missed?

The Bost Family said...

No, I was just suggesting a photographer that maybe could take the girls pictures. I am looking for a good photographer.