Sunday, January 25, 2009

I’m back…..

In my old clothes that is!!!! I was so excited this morning when I took out a pair of my old pants (pre Emma pregnancy) to try on, and they fit!!! They are a little snug but they fit and button up and I wore them all day long because I was so proud that I could finally get back in them.

You know, to this day I have not gotten back to the size 2 that I was before I got pregnant with Taylor. And I will probably never get there again, but I would be really happy with a size 6. When I was pregnant with Taylor I gained 55 pounds, and it took me almost two years to loose 40 of it. But with Emma Grace I took the doctors advice and tried not to gain as much weight. The doctors suggest that you gain only 25 with a single child pregnancy, but I was close by only gaining 30. It was so much easier to take off this time than it was with Taylor. I would say that if I could loose 10-15 more pounds I would be really proud.

This is my advice for all pregnant women: “Only gain what the doctors tell you to. It is so much easier to shed it once the baby gets here.”

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

I am so proud of you but I am so also so jealous. Your right this is a healthy competition, you are motivating me to keep losing weight. I'm going to go walking tomorrow.