Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day Again

Today we had another snow day at home with the kids. All of the schools are still closed today so we tried to make the most of being inside. My mom has been staying with us, because she does not have electricity, and Taylor has been in hog heaven. He loves having his manna stay at his house.

Taylor was pretty cute playing in the snow with his dad today. They also entertained themselves by making a tent out of my new bedroom furniture. (And, yes that is curling ribbon that they hung that sheet up with from my bedpost.)







2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

my favorite part is you actually slept in it! Your a good momma to let your boys play with your new furniture!!

Char said...

I love your new bed!
I can tell it is beautiful even when it has a tent tied up with curly ribbon on it.
;-0
Keep enjoying every moment with your children.