Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emma Grace is 6 Months Old!!!

Happy half-year birthday Miss. Emma Grace. Wow how time has flown by! I can’t believe that you are already a half of a year old. You are such a doll and such a pleasure to raise. You are so calm and peaceful and never complain about anything. You are beginning to eat baby food. You love the carrots and sweet potatoes, but you hate the sweet peas and green beans. And you think your daddy hung the moon, every time he comes near you look at him with your big brown eyes and smile so big. We thank God for you everyday.

Green Bean Night


Having an infant in the house is a lot of work, but it is one of my most favorite times. I took these pictures to help me hang onto the things that seem like such hard work right now, but that I know I am going to miss very soon.

Washing and sterilizing bottles and pumping supplies

Drying process

Lots of bottles and baby food. I had forgotten how expensive baby food was and how much of it they go thru.

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I can't believe that our babies our 6 months old already. It has gone by so fast! I also can't believe that Taylor Man can count by 5 and 10's next teach him to multiply by 11's because they are easy to learn too. I love your multiple blog days!

said...

Funny how early babies get preferences in foods. I remember my oldest child's nose turning orange because he only wanted to eat carrots and sweet potatoes. It even turned his little hiney orange! Emma is as cute as a little ladybug!

Audrey said...

Happy 6 months Emma Grace! You are growing up so fast. I pray that your cousin turns out to be as good of a baby as you have been!