Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Ice Baby….

That’s want the residence of Bentonville were singing today. We have roughly an inch of ice on the ground right now. We are very fortunate that as of now we have not lost electricity. I know that my mom lost hers this morning, and when I talked to her she said she was going to pack up her car and come over to our house.

I pray that we keep our electricity. Emma has been running a 100.2 degree temp, Ryan woke up with the stomach gunk, and Taylor is coming down with a cold. That is all that we need are sick babies and no warm heat going. We will wait and see.

We are going a little stir crazy being in the house. We got so board at one point that Taylor and I argued about why they call a Belly Button a Belly Button. He insisted that they meant to call it a “Belly Hole.” How can you argue much with that?

Thursday was supposed to mark the day that we were to start moving to the farm, but with the weather I think it will probably be next week before we can start that process. My mom was having carpet laid on Wednesday and her hardwood floors finished, but I doubt that anyone can get down there to do the work. Lots of moving pieces going on right now and the weather has put them on hold for now. Oh well I guess that just goes to show that you can’t plan everything always.

Enjoy the pictures of our ice filled days.








I usually don’t let messes happen in my house but today was an exception:





Just hanging around:

This is from the other day after church and it was just to cute not to post:

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I hope you guys are staying warm. We miss you. I wish we were neighbors so we could have spent the day together.
Love,
Mary

said...

Taylor's "art area" didn't look like a mess to me. I bet he loved it. Emma Grace gets more beautiful every time I see her picture. I need to see that girl again in person!! We hope to come in our motor home before too long and stay a while, so maybe we can see everyone!