Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My New Year’s Resolutions:

This year I thought very hard about what my New Year’s resolutions would be and this is what I came up with.

1. To be a better friend, sister, mother, wife, daughter, child of God (highest priority).
2. Be more organic and use more naturally made products to feed my family with.
3. Continually refocus my life to allow me to concentrate on the important things.
4. Loose 15 more pounds of baby weight - from Taylor (Emma's is gone!!!) (low priority).

I share these with you for two very important reasons. One: to keep me on track. Two: To let you know that I am working very hard to focus my life on the important things, and to de-clutter all that I have going on. With this being said I believe that I am going to quit updating my “Green Living Blog” and just start putting the important “green” information that I have on my Coble family blog. It is too stressful for me to insure that I updated it regularity (as you have witnessed I have not been very good at it). So look for those tips here and enjoy!

Does anyone know how to set up categories for your BLOG archives? I would like to do that with some of my topics, but I can’t figure it out. Please leave me a comment if you know, and thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your goals are all admirable. I am sure that you will reach them all!

I have made a lot of changes to be more "green" after reading the book "Gorgeously Green." I wish we didn't live to far from one another - I'd love to compare products and such!