Thursday, October 2, 2008

And the word of the day is…

Phenomenal. Yesterday Taylor said the word “phenomenal” about 600 times. He would say “my sister is phenomenal, I am a phenomenal big brother, but the best was when he said my aunt Mary she is the most phenomenal aunt anyone could have.” I don’t know what brought this up but she when on and on about his aunt Mary so we had to call her and leave her a voice mail with this information attached. When I asked him where he learned this word from he said “Ms Deb uses big amazing words like this all the time.” Thank you Ms Deb for all that you are teaching our precious little children.

I just want all of Taylor’s Aunts to know that each one of them (Emily, Audrey, Abby and Mary) is phenomenal, but Taylor was just on an aunt Mary kick yesterday.

Sometime Taylor plays the word/number of the day/week/month game. Some of the other words he has adopted have been: weird, boring, and the number infinity.

1 comment:

Char said...

Taylor baby - you are so smart!
PHENOMENAL!!!