Saturday, October 11, 2008

Picture Update

I don't really have any great stories right now but I do have some new pictures that I wanted to upload.

I do have a prayer request though. I would ask that you keep my friend Laine and her family in your thoughts and prayers. I don’t know what to do for her family right now but pray and ask others to pray. Her precious little boy Leighton was born on August 27th with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, and they have been in Children’s Hospital with many emotional ups and downs, ever since then. He is only 7 weeks old and is getting ready to have his second heart surgery. Please pray for Leighton and his family. You can click on this link to view the wonderful blog that his parents created for him. Thank you.



Lucy and Emma 10-10-08 at Mana's:My sweet Taylor in that darn Tie-Die T-shirt. He loves this shirt so much, because his Nene gave it to him, and he request to wear it everyday. That is why you see it in so many of our pictures – I promise do buy him other really nice clothes but he loves the Tie-Die shirt. Thanks so much Nene!!!

Tummy Time 10/11:
Emma saying to me “take this stupid elephant rattle off of my arm.”

Taylor his snake lovey and his gigantic T-Rex lovey.

Just Swingin
G-daddy trying to get Taylor to wear the tackiest Alabama hat that was ever made. G-daddy kept telling Taylor that it was an Arkansas A on the hat, but after he refused to put it on his head I assured my dad that he was not stupid and he knows the differnce between Alabama and Arkansas.
Emma
Emma and Lucy

I did want to put this in writing so I don’t ever forget that at age 4 and a half my Taylor sat down and played a two-hour game of Monopoly with his daddy and me. He played by all the rules and did very well. He had the most money at the end of the game and we figured that made him the ultimate winner. I hope my readers don’t mind my randomness but I really chose to use this blog as more of journal for myself and my children. I love it when others read it but please know that is my number one goal and why things don’t often flow like a book.

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I love your stories, I don't think they are random at all. I am also glad that you are keeping some record of all these stories! About your picture order, you can click on the picture and drag it where you want it.
Love,
Mary

Char said...

I LOVE your blog! It is the first thing I look at every morning. A great way to keep up with 4 of the people on my LOVE list.
Love you all bunches -
nene

Tootsie said...

I agree with Nene. I love your blog too, and I hope Audrey will do one for her family when the time comes. I check your blog every day and look forward to the stories and especially the great pics! Keep up the good work.
Josilyn