Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Emma to the Doctor

Today I took Emma to the doctor because she has not been feeling well – she has a cold and I really just wanted to get here ears checked to make sure she did not have an ear infection. Darn that playschool – three weeks in and she is already sick. Oh well I guess I cannot shield her from it forever. Her ears were fine by the way she just has a little cold. The reason I am writing this post is because at the doctor today Emma Graced weighed 11 pounds and 9 ounces. She is getting very big.

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Emma Grace, I too have a cold. Maybe we can give it to everyone we know!
Love,
Aunt Mary

The Bost Family said...

Dear Emma Grace,
I have missed you, your brother and your mommy so much. I wish you mom would upload some new pictures! We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow for some Halloween fun!
Love,
Aunt Mary