Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Coble’s Have the Stomach Bug

Well today marks the day that three of the four Coble’s have gotten the stomach “garbage” (in the words of Taylor Coble) that is going around. I had it on Wednesday, Taylor had a touch of it yesterday, and my sweet Ryan has it today. I just pray that little Emma does not get it – I’m not sure how her little body will handle it.

I hope that we have not spread it to anyone else that we have been in contact. If we have I am so very sorry. Good news is it only last 24 hours!!!

Taylor calls everything “garbage” these days. My favorite is when he says “Oh garbage” and he does not really pronounce the “r” in Garbage. It is pretty funny, but we try to laugh to ourselves, and encourage him to have a more positive outlook in life.

2 comments:

Char said...

Oh - I'm so sorry you guys have been sick. We missed you, Emma and Taylor last night at Sean's birthday dinner. Taylor, we love you but are glad you didn't come over sick.
I hope my enchilada's didn't make Ryan have the stomach gaaaabage.
xoxoxox
Nene

The Bost Family said...

I hope the Coble's start to feel better and soon. I would like to come see them soon.
love,
aunt mary