Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a week…

Well Emma and I have made it to Thursday with her going to half day’s of playschool. She has done really well at school and the teachers just love her they brag everyday about how good of a baby she is. I am so thankful that she is adapting well. I was worried at first because she has always been a little but clingy to her momma.

I have been working form home this week and that has worked out well. It has given me the time to get back in the business and have my hardest separation days at home where I don’t have to tear up around workmates. Speaking of my WhiteWave team they are all on in Chicago this week for a team vacation. I hate I missed out but maybe next time. My boss emailed me this morning at 6:00 and told me that they were standing in line to try to get into the Oprah show today. Hope you guys are all having fun!!! I will see you next Tuesday.

This has not been a quiet and relaxing week because Tuesday night I got the stomach bug that has been going around it sucked really bad. Poor Ryan had to stay at home with me and Emma yesterday because I could not do anything and I was not suppose to touch her. I was also worried that she might catch it form me since we are always in such close contact, and I did not want her to go to school and expose the other babies. But Ryan staying home with me was probably the best thing that could have ever happened. I did not touch Emma all day yesterday so Ryan fed her and changed her all day and she did so good for him. This experience really made me see first had that she is going to be just fine when she starts going to playschool all day. I have the best husband who would stay at home with the two of yesterday and take care of us. He also managed to get my Taylor baby to swim lessons last night. He was definitely Mr. Mom yesterday. Thank you for all of your help my love.

Finally the last update from our week – my parents officially announced on Monday that they were moving to Baton Rouge, LA. It will probably be for only a short while but none the less we are going to miss them. My dad was offered a great job opportunity down there and they are expecting to be down there for about 5 years. It is going to be a great opportunity for them, but I have just not figured out how I am going to tell my Taylor baby that his Manna is going to be out of state for a little while. We will visit them bunches and I know they will be up here so we will all get thru this.

No comments: