Saturday, October 18, 2008

Upcoming House Plans

Well as I mentioned before my parents are picking and moving to Baton Rouge for a few years. They will be keeping their houses, land, and all 5000 of their animals. Well 5000 is an exaggeration but they have quite a few: 3 dogs, 10 horses, and a ton of cats. They are going to need some help with all of this while they are gone, so they have asked Ryan and I if we would be interested in helping with their animals and moving into their house to housesit. Ryan and I have talked about and decided that since we are going to be looking after their animals for them it would be a lot easier to be down there with them all the time instead of commuting back and forth. Therefore, we have decided to put our house on the market and move to the Bullington’s farm. I think it will probably be a lot of fun (even thought it is going to be a ton of work). My parents have much more room than we do and the kids will enjoy playing on the farm and spreading out in their house. I always enjoyed living there when I was growing up and I hope that we can create some special memories for our children. By the time my parents get back from LA we plan to have our dream house built and moved into.

I say all this to say that these next few weeks will be crazy getting the house ready to put on the market. It is amazing the things that you put off doing until they have to be done. For example we have been meaning to landscape around our shed for 3.5 years, but have never gotten to it. Ryan got started on it this morning and it has taken him all of about 4 hour to get the hard part done.

If anyone knows of someone who is in the market for a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Bentonville please pass our info along.

I am going to miss this house. This is the house that my Taylor has grown up in and the house that we brought Emma Grace home from the hospital to. It has done us good.

3 comments:

Char said...

Yipppeeee....
You will be closer to Nene and Poppy's house!
What can I do to help you with the move and preparing your house for sale??

Basham said...

Wow!! That will so much fun! Lots of room for the kids to play!! I love the pictures of the pumpkins. They made me laugh! Where is your add space on your page. I will click on it and I can't wait to hear if you make money!

coble said...

The ad space is at the top of the page - there are 3 spots. My tracker says i have already made 20$ in the 4 days i have been doing it. I'll post my thought after i get my first payments - it might be worth it for $20 every 4 days. Thanks for you help.