Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stealing Shamelessly......

Today we spent the whole day with Aunt Mary and Lucy. We all packed up and went to Manna and G-Daddy’s house for the afternoon. Of course I forgot my camera but Aunt Mary had hers and I am stealing her pictures off of her blog shamelessly. I thought that they were too good to pass up. The girls were wearing the same outfit just in different colors. I bought Emma’s when I was pregnant with her and was convinced she was a boy. Of course Mary got Lucy’s when she found out she was having a little girl. Sorry I thought you were a boy Emma, and sorry the pink is way cuter.


Taylor’s new funny face. I love this funny little boy and all of the new things that he comes up with in his silly little mind.
Mommy and Emma
Lucy and Emma
Lucy and Emma = BFF
After we took this picture Taylor looked at us and said “yuck, Lucy smells like throw-up.” We all laughed because Mary had just gotten done commenting on how both her and Lucy smell like spit-up by the end of the day. Sorry Aunt Mary 4 year olds are brutally honest.

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I'm still laughing at your son telling me Lucy smelt like throwup...haha... it was so true! I had so much fun with you today!

Scott said...

That is so precious how Emma & Lucy are going to grow up being BFFs. I hope that Aidan and Ellie (Justin's little baby girl - due in November) will be able to grow up and be close like that too. You kiddos are gorgeous!