Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Emma Grace Is Three Months

Oh my – I can’t believe my baby girl is three months old today. Three months equals 13 weeks, or a quarter of a year, or 92 days – however you look at it is a significant amount of time that is going by so very fast. Time has gone by fast with Taylor also, but it seems like it is 10 times fast with two babies. I say all this to say that I can’t believe my baby girl is already a fourth of a year old. Every night from 8-10:00 Ryan and I sit on the couch together and I just hold Emma tight, and the whole time I am thinking if this time could only last forever I would be the happiest person in the world. I know they have to grow up but I just wish it were not so fast.

Now that Emma is 92 days old she is able to hold her head up on her own, laugh out loud, sit in brother’s lap on her bottom, watch Baby Einstein movies, and sit at the table with us in her high chair while we eat dinner. She loves playschool and all of her teachers just love her. She is doing artwork at playschool which includes coloring with markers, crayons, and finger painting. She is a great baby and we are so thankful she is in our lives.

Happy 3 month Birthday Emma Grace – we love you bunches!!!

3 comments:

The Timbs Clan said...

WOW I cant believe its been 3 months!!

Char said...

Happy 3 month birthday Emma Grace! I stopped to see Emma and Taylor at play school today. They are so precious and sweet! They make my heart happy!!!!!!
xoxoxox
Nene

Scott said...

Happy 3 months Miss Emma! Mr. Aidan is not far behind you! :-)