Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taylor and the Pumpkin Decorations

Each year Taylor loves to decorate for the holidays, and every year it has been a struggle to help guide him to make his decorations look presentable. Well this year with two children I just don’t see to care because outside my house right now, right on the sidewalk leading up to the front door are three rows of pumpkins that Taylor strategically placed there. They have been there all week and have not bothered me at all. I am glad that I am finally starting to get over that obsessive compulsiveness. Below are some pictures of Taylor at work.





Finished Product:

2 comments:

Char said...

I love the decorations - I feel certain Taylor got his flair for design from me! lol
You are such a good mommy to my grandchildren. I am thankful.

The Bost Family said...

Will you let Taylor decorate your house for christmas too. Just get up in the attic, you have to clean it out before the move anyway, and let the kid decorrange all he wants!
Love,
Mary