Monday, September 8, 2008

Mary and Lucy Come to Visit 9-8-2008

Today Mary and Lucy came to visit us again, and we had the best time. We fed the animals at Manna’s, went to the Associate Store, and watched movies. You girls were so good. Lucy I don’t know why your mother would call you fussy because you are always so well behaved around your Aunt Laura. I think you are just trying to make a fool out of your mother.

You two are just Two Peas in a Pod, and I look forward to watching the two of you grow up together.






1 comment:

said...

I love Emma's posing in these pictures. One looks like she is doing the Macarena and then down below she is smiling like she is very pleased with herself. I love Lucy's pink Razorback outfit. Maybe Emma was practicing cheers!
I will be back in NWARK on Sept. 21 or 22 and will be there until Wed. morning.
Keep up the good blogging!
Becky