Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mary and Lucy Come to Visit and We Also Head To the Park

Today was such a wonderful day. This morning Mary and Lucy came over very early and we hung out most of the day. Lucy had her two-month check up today and she weighed in at 12 pounds and 7 ounces and was 24 inches long. Emma will go tomorrow for her two-month check up. I can’t wait to see what she weighs. I can’t believe that our girls are already two-months old. Time sure does go fast when you are raising babies. I also go back to work 3 weeks from today. That will be a hard day.

I also got to pick Taylor up from school early today and we headed to the park for an afternoon of fun. I am so envious of Taylor and his daddy because this weekend they are going camping with cousin Lawson, Uncle Sean, Mr. Brad, and Kenneth. I just love to watch Taylor play with his best buddy Kenneth. I know they will all have a good time. Hopefully I can get daddy to take some pictures to share with everyone.





1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

I have a new website....
http://thebostfamilyblog.blogspot.com/

I don't know how to make pictures turn the right way... please teach me..
Mary