Thursday, September 18, 2008

Momma’s Little Boy

Taylor today you and I were outside jumping on the trampoline and after we totally exhausted ourselves we both plopped down and snuggled together, and you looked over at me and said “you are the best mom ever, we have so much fun together.” Then a few minutes later you said “mom I really hope God gives me another baby sister, baby sisters are just so sweet and cute and I really want another one.” Although 20 minuets later when we got in the house and I asked you to go to the bathroom and wash the trampoline grime off of your hands and you looked me straight in the eyes and said “mom your not my best friend anymore, and I don’t like you at all anymore.” Wow how your mood changes from minute to minute. I still love you nonetheless!!!

No comments: