Friday, September 5, 2008

Mary, Lucy and Nene Come to Visit 9/5/08

Today we were lucky enough to have Mary, Lucy and Nene come visit us. See our wonderful commemorative pictures below. Taylor I love these pictures of you and your Nene in your Tie Die Shirts. When Nene came over and you saw that she was in her Tie Die you immediately stripped down in the living room and asked me to get your Tie Die Shirt. You two got these at one of your Nene’s company picnics that she took you to.

One of the things that I am going to miss most when I go back to work (besides spending so much time with my sweet little Emma) is my visits with my sister Mary and Lucy. I have enjoyed our time together so much over the past six weeks. I am really going to miss our “morning recaps.” Each morning around 10:00 Mary and I will call each other and discuss what the girls did that night, how they slept, how many time they got up and ate, what time they went to bed, and when they woke up. All of the really important things in life. I know you are reading this sis and your sweet little girl very much.






No comments: