Saturday, September 20, 2008

Razorback Tailgating (Alabama vs. Arkansas Game)

Today we headed over to the Road Hog Park to tailgate at the Bost’s RV (Mary’s in-law’s). It was great fun, even thought the Hogs got spanked by Alabama (oh well, better luck next year). This was Emma’s first tailgating experience, but Taylor is an old pro. Taylor has been Tailgating at the Bost’s since he was just a baby. Mary and I dressed Lucy and Emma in their matching Razorback outfits and they were a huge hit!!! Enjoy or pictures.


Lucy and Emma (Emma not very happy - must be the bow):
Emma Grace:
Jonathan, Lucy, and Jonathan's friend Matt:
One proud poppa (Jonathan and Lucy):
My beautiful sister Mary:
Miss Emma:
Taylor and his water-fan-cooler thing – Taylor you went around all afternoon with this thing squirting people.
Grandcookie (Becky) and grandbaby Lucy:
Mary and Emma:
Laura, Lucy, and Emma:


2 comments:

Tootsie said...

Laura, I hope you don't mind. Audrey shared your bog site with me. I've enjoyed the pics and stories very much. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. You are a great mom! This blog will be a priceless treasure for your kids.
Josilyn

Char said...

Laura - I don't think it's the bow!
This is just an upset Razorback fan - she is already a HOG fan!!
That's my girl!
Love Nene