Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Camping They Will Go….

Yesterday Taylor went on his very first camping trip with his Daddy, Best Friend Kenneth, Cousin Lawson, Mr. Brad, and Uncle Sean. I hear they had a blast, but of course “Girls aren’t allowed mom.” Ryan said that the boys played so well together, they loved playing with sticks and burning stuff in the campfire. This morning when they were trying to fish with the boys the boys were only interested in yelling and throwing rocks in the water. Unfortunately there were lots of other people around so they had to go back to the campsite. Ryan said they were so pooped last night that Taylor fell asleep in Daddy’s arms while they were sitting around the campfire. What a precious ending to such an adventuress daddy son day.

I wish I could have been there to see them play but Taylor assured me today that “Girls could come the next time.” As soon as I get the boy’s disposable camera developed I will post pictures on our blog.

No comments: