Monday, September 15, 2008

Debra and Sydney Come to Visit

This has been the best weekend. My dear childhood friend Debra and her daughter Sydney came to visit us all the way from Georgia. It has been a year since we have seen Debra and her family, and this visit was long overdue. Sydney is now two and growing up so fast and she is such a fine beautiful young lady. She is such a sweet little girl and she is the best eater. She has eaten everything that I have fixed or anything that is put in front of her. I would be terrified to take a trip like this with Taylor because I know that he would throw a fit when it would come to meal times. He would say something like “oh garbage.” He is so rotten (and picky) when it comes to his food.

The weather turned pretty cool today and since Debra and Sydney are from Southern Georgia they did not pack their fall clothes. We pulled out some of Taylor old clothes and put them on Sydney and they brought back the best memories of Taylor for me.

Thank you Debra and Sydney for coming to Arkansas to visit us – we enjoyed you so very much. Below are some pictures from our adventures.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging. I was having withdrawls... it had been way to long without a coble story! I am so glad you are having so much fun with Debra! Thanks for finally letting me play with you guys!
Love,
Aunt Mary