Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taylor Stories

Taylor, my love, you were really on a roll today so I thought I would take a few minutes to capture some of your funny stories.

1. Today you told the director of your daycare that “she needed some more writing on the glass entrance door”, and you suggested that she let you paint your name on it. You told her not just your first name but that you wanted it to read “Taylor Lee Coble.” Sometimes you can be very sure of yourself.

2. Sometimes when I pick you up in the afternoons this little boy Lucas always runs over to me and tattles on you for whatever wrong you have done during the day. Well today he was headed right for me, but before he could get to me you pulled him aside and I heard you tell him “look Lucas I am sick and tired of you always running up to my mom and telling her stories on my, so you just need to knock it out.” When I asked you about it in the car you said to me “you wanted me to start picking you up later so you could start running over to Lucas’s mom and telling stories on him.” You’re going to make a great businessman one day!

3. You also take the time to tell me about all the gossip at school. You tell me that ###### is the meanest girl in the whole class because she cries all the stinking time. Then you told me that Ms. Deb does not even like ####### because she gets on everyone’s nerves. I am sure this is not true about Ms. Deb, but I think that it is hysterical that you would interpret it like that.


3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I love when Taylor tells us the play school gossip. He cracks me up!! Also, Jonathan and I cracked up about Taylor wanting you to pick him up later so he could tattle on his friend!!

Stephanie said...

Taylor is a hoot!

Char said...

Taylor - I love your personality! You are such a little "man!"
Just remember that because you are so smart - that one day Lucus will work for you! You can get him then.
And - I think your name does need to be on the front door - I am sure that you almost run the joint AND your parents have paid enough to playschool over the years that they almost OWN the joint.
;-0
xoxoxo
Nene