Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Happy Valentines Day to all!!! Today has been such a fun day for our family. We started the day off by making heart shaped pancakes and pink strawberry milk. Then we headed down to Fayetteville to see the Project Playhouse. These are great playhouses that people from around the community have designed and now they are up for auction. Check it out if you get the chance.




My little Valentine.

Ryan and I found Emma a blanket with hearts on it, and Taylor of course got cupid’s gun. I know, I know, we are such bad parents for getting our 4 year old guns, but he just loves them so much!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

your heart pancakes turned out a lot better than mine! I only got one before they started cooking to the cookie cutters and falling apart! ha ha ha!