Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mom’s Back….

Mom’s back in town tonight and the kids are doing great. Ryan always does such a good job taking care of them. When they walked in the house I felt like I had missed the past 6 months of both of theirs lives. They just looked so much bigger than what I remember them looking like before I left.

Taylor Funny: Last night Ryan asked Taylor what he wanted to eat for dinner, and he mentioned to Taylor that “it would be all meat and no veggies because mom was out of town.” Taylor responded “I will take Green Beans with my meat daddy.” Taylor you are such a good little boy – always sticking to the rules.

Thanks to Nene who came and helped out a little bit last night. Poor Emma would not have had a bath for days if it had not been for Nene. Ryan is still scared to give her a bath. He says it is because she is still so little, but sometimes I wonder if it is because she is a “girl.” All in good time I am sure.

I hate being away from my babies, but it sure does make it that much more rewarding when I get to come home and spend time with them.

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

Jonathan won't give Lucy a bath either. I think it is because she is a girl too! I'm glad you are back.