Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Emma Update

Emma you are as cute as ever these days, but there is only one thing wrong “you have a nasty cold, and you have given it to your mom.” I don’t know who feels worse. My heart goes out to you though because you are so little and you get so congested at night and wake up a couple times a night in the worst mood. I brought you to the doctor the other day and she said that your lungs and your ears look great, but that your upper chest is very congested. She told us to wait 48 hours and if you were not feeling better to start you on some antibiotics. So we did today, and I am really praying that you feel better soon because mommy really needs you to sleep thru the night very soon.

On a side note: this morning when I dropped you off at playschool you cried for me when I walked out of the door. It was so sad, but it made me feel so good about myself. I know that we will have a lot of these mornings but your playschool is the very best and you will learn more from them than I could ever thing to teach you. You have great teachers and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful place to drop you off each day.

I love this little face and wish it felt better today:



Looking just like your daddy:

2 comments:

Char said...

I love this little face too!
Emma, I pray that both you and Mommy feel better fast!
xoxoxo
Nene

Tootsie said...

Emma is sooooo beautiful! Audrey had great big eyes like Emma when she was a baby. Maybe Lila will too!