Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Taylor the Wrestler

Isn’t he the most ferocious wrestler you have ever seen?



This is Taylor’s wrestling picture from this year and I though it was just too cute not to post.

Taylor you really enjoy wrestling practice this year. (Mommy and Daddy won’t sign you up for any of the tournaments, but you don’t seem to mind.) You especially enjoy when you get to wrestle with your best buddy Kenneth. You two have so much fun. You guys have always been thick as thieves.

3 comments:

Char said...

When do we get to see him wrestle?

Audrey said...

Oh my! Taylor, you are growing up way too fast! I can't wait to show your Uncle Aaron your wrestling picture. He will not believe how big and tough you have gotten!

The Bost Family said...

I could just lick him he is so cute!!