Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Taylor the Carnivore

This morning when I went into Taylor’s room to wake him up I bent over and said “good morning my little angle.” He immediately jumped up out of a sound sleep, and said “I’m not an angel, I’m a meat eater.” Then he said “mom you know that I am a CARNIVORE, because I EAT MEAT.” He is growling the whole time he is saying this.

Six months ago I would walk into this room and say “good morning my little angle.” And his response would be “I’m not an angle I’m a Razorback Fan.” I love saying that to him in the morning because evidently he hates it and he always has something funny to say. He just wakes up as sharp as a tack.

1 comment:

Char said...

Taylor - again you amaze your Nene! Carnivore? Carnivore???? I think there are probably many 8th graders out there that don't know what a carnivore is!
You are a smart one my dear.