Sunday, February 8, 2009

A few first for the Coble Kids

Today Emma Grace started waving “hello” and “goodbye.” She was so cute because she literally just woke up waving her little hand, and she continued to do throughout the day. She is growing up so fast.

Today Taylor was going potty by himself, but after a few minutes I stuck my head in there to check on him and ask him how he was doing. His response was “mom I am fine can you go away now.” He is getting very independent and it is breaking this momma’s heart.

Also today was my first day traveling since Emma Grace was born. I had to leave for Dallas, TX for a conference today. I am very excited about the conference (RILA’s Logistics Conference), but I am not excited about leaving either of my babies. Emma and I have never spent a night away from each other since the day she entered my belly, and I will be away from her for the next two nights. She is in good hands with her daddy, but I will miss her none the less.

4 comments:

The Bost Family said...

We miss you already. I hope you have fun in Dallas. Call me if you or Ryan need anything. I hope you blog while you are away!!

Audrey said...

I can't imagine how hard the next couple of days will be for you. I'm sure you're right about the kids being in good hands though. They have a pretty good daddy!

Char said...

Try not to worry (I know that will be next to impossible) and those of us here will help Ryan out.
You are such a good Mommy!
xoxoxo
Char

Char said...

And Ryan is a good Daddy!
xoxoxo
nene