Saturday, February 14, 2009

Taylor Funnies

The other day Taylor was on a roll so I jotted down his funnies so I could remember them when it was time to make a post.

1. At wresting they play this game where they take their shirts off, tuck them in the back of their pants, and chase each other around on the mat. The game is called “Foxtail.” Taylor hates it and he sits on the sidelines during game time at each practice. Ryan and I have been trying to encourage him to play. We even told him that he could wear two shirts so he would not be naked when he had to take the first one off. Before practice the other day he told me that he did not want to play “foxtail” because “the foxtail game was ruining his howl entire life.” I think the game really stresses him out so Ryan and I aren’t going to push anymore.

2. I can’t remember what I said to Taylor the other day but his response back to me was “Mom, Ms. Deb would make you sit in the relax chair for saying that.” He is certainly keeping us in line these days.

1 comment:

Char said...

I LOVE Taylor stories!
He is so funny and smart and just plain AMAZING!!!
I tried to convince him that the "relax chair" was a GOOD thing and he should take advantage by resting. He didn't buy it and told me that "just didn't make sense!"
xoxoxo
Nene