Sunday, February 1, 2009

Silly Days

Wow I can’t believe it is already the first day of February. Bring on the spring!!!! I am so sick of cold weather and ice. Here are some reach cute pictures from this weekend.


This summer while I was on maternity leave my team had meetings up in the Chicago area, and while they were there they found the time to do some site seeing and stopped by the Oprah store. Where they picked up this cute bib for Emma Grace.







Taylor was bored tonight with the basket of clean laundry that I had just folded. He did everything from play with sock puppets to putting underwear on his head. It was too cute not to post, but I am sure one day he is going to be very unhappy with me.


Taylor with his shirt and his underwear on backwards:





1 comment:

Char said...

I think that these pictures will all make great additions to the "wedding rehearsal dinner video!"
Is that chocolate around Emma's mouth????