Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Stories

Taylor Stories:
Today I asked Taylor what he wanted for his birthday and he told me “weapons and instruments”. When I asked him what kind of instruments he said “a tuba, a big one that wraps around my neck.” I had to laugh out loud when I hear this. I could just see him walking around my house, with a marching band tuba, bumping into everything, and tearing up the walls. Yes, now everyone knows what goes through my head at some of my children’s ideas. Taylor I do hope that one day you get to play a tuba, but I really hope that it is not for your 5th birthday.

Today for dinner Taylor ate broccoli and he actually enjoyed it. Ryan just put a ton of Tony’s spices on it and Taylor ate it right up. Which if you know my Taylor that is not like him to eat broccoli.


Emma Update:
Saturday Ms. Emma Grace turned 7 months old. I can’t believe it – time just flies when you are raising babies. She is doing so much now. She is not crawling yet, but she sure is trying. She loves to eat real food. She is up to a breakfast fruit, lunch vegetable, and dinner fruit and vegetable. She loves all fruit especially the Banana and Plum Melody, but she rarely likes her vegetables. As you can see from the picture above she loves to feed her self. Tonight she was feeding herself Banana and Orange Melody, which is another one of her favorites.

Taylor and I having a tea party:

We had a bubble party this weekend and Emma loved it:

Emma feeding herself:


Taylor eating broccoli:

3 comments:

Char said...

I definitely think Taylor needs a Tuba!!!!!
;-0
Nene

said...

Emma Grace and Taylor are so cute. I hate I didn't get to spend more time with you all. After we left the restaurant, I realized that I didn't even get to hold her. Ask Jonathan about his collection of old musical instruments that we would get at the Canton flea market. I just knew he would be a great musician. He loved tooting around with old clarinets and trumpets.

Tootsie said...

How can Emma get cuter with each picture? You should submit the one of her with the big pink bow and huge smile to Live with Regis and Kathy. They're having a baby photo contest. She's toooooo cute!