Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Days

Yes it has iced and snowed her again today, and yes we are at home because the schools are closed. Luckily Emily is staying with us and she is able to help with the kids!!! Thank you Emily we would not make it through situations like this without you. This momma does not do snow, but also lucky for us Aunt Emily does (see pictures below). Ryan said we were all going sledding tomorrow – we will see how that goes. P.S. you will not see any pictures of Taylor in the snow because he is a lot like his momma and he does not like the snow or the cold!

Funny story: I was on a conference call with my VP earlier, who is in CO, and he knew that I was iced in. To wrap up the call he said, “are there any closing comments from the ice princess.” I seems to only ice here! I am actually looking forward to that fact that I have to be in Phoenix Sunday – Wednesday of this week. I am hopping that I come back and bring the warmth with me.



No comments: