Saturday, January 16, 2010

Manna In Town

We have also had a little bit of time to spend with Manna over the past couple weeks, and we have really enjoyed her company – except when she is spreading her germs. HA! We passed a stomach bug back in fourth a couple times and it was not very fun, but I think that we are all feeling better now. Unfortunately Manna had to go back home to Baton Rouge yesterday, and we miss her a lot, but I know that G-Daddy is enjoying having his wife back in town. We miss you guys and we love you, and can’t wait for your next visit!

The girls riding their Manna:

Taylor playing his favorite thing in the world (The Wii):
Taylor on a side note you lost your second tooth last week. Maybe you will stand still long enough so I can take a picture of it and share with everyone! I love you my little Wii player.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the update and all the pictures! Keep up the good work my sister!