Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas with Family

We had a wonderful time spending time with our family over Christmas. We had Christmas with Pop Roy the week before Christmas. He treated us to dinner at his favorite restaurant, and it was quite delicious. We love you Pop Roy and wish you all the happiness in the world during this New Year to come.

Then on Christmas Eve we had dinner with my family, and it was a wonderful time. Mary, Emily and I spent the whole day together cooking, and enjoying each other. Mom and Dad watched the kids, and frankly I think we had the easier job! Thank for your help Mom and Dad.

Christmas night we had dinner at Ryan’s moms house, and again a good time was had by all.


Audrey, Aaron, and baby Lila (aren't they beautiful):

Ryan and Aaron:

Nene and Britain:
Uncle Sean and Lila (Sean is such a good daddy and he just loves children):
Britain and Baby Lila:
Sean, Ryan and Taylor:
Taylor and Lawson playing a video game:
My beautiful sister Mary:
Ryan and Lucy:

Taylor and Manna:
I love my sisters so very much:

1 comment:

The Timbs Clan said...

I just love the last picture of you and your 2 sisters!!!