Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fast Lanes here we come…..

As you know last week we had a lot of snow and ice, and no school. Well Friday I was so tired of Taylor being cooped up in the house all week that I took off work and we went to Fast Lanes to have fun and get out of the house. I wish I had thought to open a place like Fast Lanes. It is perfect for kids, especially when it is cold outside. There is bowling, video games, racecar riding, lazar tag, and really good food (I am not kidding they have excellent food). And it this place is always packed – they have to be making a killing. Well we did it all and Taylor, Aunt Emily and I all had a blast! I have to say thank you to Aunt Emily because she spent almost all week last week with Taylor while he was out of school. I don’t know what I would have done without you Emily – Thank you!



My beautiful sister Emily:

No comments: