Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas in Alabama

Yes we did it again. Mary and I thought that it would be a good idea to pack up our three small children and go to Alabama to visit our grandparents. It was a good idea to visit because several of them have been ill lately. But it was not a good idea to bring our children. We were planning on staying 5 days in Alabama, but we made it 2 days. Thank God my sister Emily was there otherwise I am afraid that we would have packed them in a FedEx box and had them overnighted back home so we did not have to ride in the car with them.

On a side note I wish I had a picture of us coming back home because it was quite humorous. We traded cars with my mom so we could get all three of the car seats in the car to come back home with (she drives a ginormous Ford, Excursion). Unfortunately she did not have the third row of seat in it, so poor Emily had to ride in the very back of the car on the floorboard. I am sure that we could have been arrested for the behavior, but I think it brought back memories for Emily for that is how she spent most of her childhood in the car.

Taylor and Brianna:
Beautiful Cousin Laurie (Laurie has always been one of my closest friends in life):


Rub and Dub Dub, Three little girls in a tub (Lucy, Emma, and Kyland):


Allison and Kyland:


Emma and Lucy in a Toy box:
Aunt Shurly and Lucy

G-Daddy and Lucy:
Granddad and G-Daddy
Grandmom and Tracy:
Shirl and Manna:
Ginger, Anna, Stewart:
Taylor and Lili:

No comments: