Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emma Grace the Wallet Finder

About a week ago I found Emma Grace in my purse going through my wallet, and then a couple days later she brought her brothers wallet out to the den and started going through it. Well I did not think much of it until Monday night when I found her sitting in my room, with my purse opened (which I had strategically zipped before putting it on the floor). She was going through my wallet again and this time had everything pulled out all over the floor. I would have taken a picture but I really wanted to take the opportunity to teach her that it was not as cute as it really was, so maybe she would not continue to do it again. I guess some people are just born to shop!!!

1 comment:

Char said...

I think this little girl needs a wallet!
Love you baby girl!