Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Silly Kids

Taylor it has been 27 days since you received your Wii for Christmas. I have to admit that it is probably the best gift that your daddy and I have ever gotten you, but I swear you have not stopped talking about it since the day you got it. Tonight your daddy was trying to get you dressed for bed and all you wanted to do was talk about your Star War’s Wii Game. Your dad said “Taylor we are going to go two minutes where you don’t talk about Wii." Well at one point during your two minutes you looked at your dad and said “dad when my two minutes is up I need to tell you something about my Wii.” You are precious, but it obvious these days that there is only one thing on your mind!


My Silly Little Girl:

3 comments:

The Bost Family said...

I love these pictures!

Char said...

I love those little faces!

DeAnna said...

haha! We love our Wii too Taylor so I know exactly how you are feeling!