Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting Out of the House

Yesterday I had to get Taylor and Emily out of the house because they have been cooped up due to the weather for 5 days now. So we joined the Bost at the movies and all watched the Princess and the Frog. Well Lucy, Emma, Mary, and I only made it about 50 minutes through the movie, but we considered that a success. While Emily and Taylor finished up Mary and I let the girls run around the hall of the theater.

Side note - I have to tell you all that this was the best movie I have seen in a very long time. It was amazing, and I did not even get to finish watching it. I can’t wait to buy it on DVD.



Wouldn’t these statues be cute for a child’s play room?

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

"Ucy" and I enjoyed going to the movies with you! I am hoping this was a warm up to see Toy Story 3 this summer. I hope we can do it again!