Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Bow Project

I love a good craft project (when I can find time to do one).  I knew I had to do something with this pile of bows before I could keep unpacking this bathroom and putting things away. 


I found these two frames at a local thrift store for just a couple dollars each.  They were gold when I got started but I took the pictures and glass out of them, and spray painted them a high gloss turquoise, and super glued ribbon to the back of them to hand the bows on.  It was a lot of fun and only abut a $20 investment. 

Ryan said "it looks great, but what are the boys going to think about using a bathroom decorated in bows."  My response "I guess it will motivate us to finish the third full bathroom in this house."  Right now we only have 2.5 bathrooms, but we have a stub in our finished basement that just needs to be built out.  So for now the boys will have to live with the bows. 



1 comment:

Jessica Anne said...

What a great idea! I just might have to steal that one when my girls get a little bit older :)