Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby Pool Time

About two weeks ago I ran up to Wal-Mart and grabbed this baby pool for the kids to play in while I am in the house working (and when I say “kids” I mean the big kids and not the babies).  But the other day we had a break in our activities and I let the babies go out there and we all played.  They had the best time splashing in the water.  I am sure that my neighbors think that we are white trash because I have this baby pool up on my deck, but a girl has to do what girl has to do in order to get the house unpacked and put together.  I am sure then also think I am crazy because with the purchase of our house we are also part of the really nice HOA swim/tennis just a few feet up the road.  But I can’t manage 4 kids up there by myself, and I can’t unpack the house like that.  Speaking of unpacking the house – I am down to one room left with boxes in it.  I don’t think 1 out of 17 is too bad. 




No comments: