Sunday, August 2, 2009

Guess Who…..

Took a step on her own today. She was walking along the couch and she let go to grab my hand and took about 1.5 steps on her own. Of course she would not do it again for the rest of the night, so for now we patiently wait.

I write this with bittersweet emotions because this means that we are getting closer and closer to walking, and closer and closer to growing up.



Ryan and I made it back safely from "DC Washington" this morning. We had a great time, but missed our baby’s terribly. They were very glad to see us, but Emma has been very fussy and clingy to her parents all day long. I think she has been worried that we are going to leave her again. Poor baby…

I hope to have DC pictures up to share sometime really soon, but it truly might be after we get back from the beach on the 15th. Hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Wait to go Emma! Maybe you can teach your cousin how to walk! I'm very proud of you and I'm really glad your parents are back! Looking forward to our beach trip!

Char said...

Emma Grace - you go girl!
Glad you guys had fun in DC -
Look out beach! Here they come!
Love you guys.