Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary

I can’t believe that just seven years ago today I got to say “I Do” and become united together in marriage to my very best friend. Ryan I am so very honored to be your wife, and the mother of your children. I am so proud of our relationship and how it grows more and more every single day, I am so proud of all that we have accomplished together over the past seven years (actually 12 if you count all of our time together), and the beautiful and truly amazing family that we have created together. I love you so very much and I look forward to the next 177 years that we get to spend together. Happy Anniversary!





4 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures from your wedding.

Char said...

Happy anniversary! I remember that day 7 years ago - such a happy, memorable and beautiful occassion.
I love your sweet family.
Nene/Mom/Char

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how much our lives have changed in 7 years! Congratulations to you & Ryan.

Audrey said...

Happy anniversary! Aaron and I love watching you and Ryan together in your marriage. You are such wonderful role models for us. Here's to many many more!