Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Washington DC Pictures #1

Below are some pictures of our trip to DC. I took over 700 pictures so I am just going to randomly be uploading them to by blog. I don’t know that I will ever get them all labeled, but in them meantime they will be fun to look at.

Vietnam Memorial



Lincoln Memorial












Mommy and baby ducks outside of Lincoln Memorial. This was day 3 of the trip and I wanted to cry when I saw this because I was missing my babies so very much.


Washington Monument



WarWar II Monument


Not really sure what this is but it took a great picture.

The buildings and architecture in DC are phenomenal.




Again I don’t know what this building is for but on the front of it it says “In Memory Of The Heroic Women Of The Civil War” Beautiful Building!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What beautiful artistic shots! It looks like a great trip!